Soccer Ball (each camper must have one)
Equipment Bag (for ball and gear)
Soccer shoes (molded cleats and flats for turf)
Playing shorts (7)
Sweatshirt and Pants
Cell phone charger
Eyeglasses/Contact lenses/solution if needed
Extra long twin size sheets/pillow case or sleeping bag
Bath Towels (3-5)
Spending Money ($60-$80 for snacks, pizza orders, and potentially an item from the camp store).
*Foster Quad IS air-conditioned!
Please clearly LABEL all items with full name!
- Arrangements can be made with the athletic trainers to store medications that require refrigeration.
- Ice is available to campers for medical purposes only during training hours.
- Campers should break in new shoes prior to attending camp to avoid getting blisters and discomfort during the week of camp.
- Swimming is available during camper free time at the IU Outdoor Pool. The IU Pool is a public, fully supervised Olympic-sized pool next to camp housing. Admission to the pool is $2 (subject to change).
- Lost and Found: The camp will not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Campers should clearly label all their belongings including their soccer ball. Place name and address in wallet and label cell phones and iPods.