- Check-in between 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm EST at Briscoe dormitory at 1225 North Fee Lane, Bloomington, IN.
- The first training session begins at 3:30 pm.
- Late Arrivals: If you will be arriving late due to travel or scheduling conflicts, please email us at email@example.com or text (812) 219-6811 before 3:00 pm with player’s name, age, field position, and estimated time of arrival. Information provided in writing is easier than a phone call while we are in the check-in process.
- Luggage and Check-In: Upon arrival, pull up to Briscoe Quad; signs and staff will point you in the correct direction! Drop off your player and luggage on the sidewalk. Staff will be there to wait with belongings. Leave luggage on the sidewalk; do not bring in to check-in. Player may go into check-in while you park the car. Room keys will be distributed at check-in.
- Player must be present at check-in. Parents need not be present. Carpooling to camp is fine – no signatures required at check-in and medical forms were completed during online registration.
- Health professionals are available at check-in for any updates on medical information, medication to be dropped off, or for conversation regarding allergies, prior injuries, etc.
- The first meal is dinner on Thursday. Please be sure your player has a good lunch prior to camp.
- World Cup matches begin at 8:30am. Plan to attend!
- Player/team field locations and directions will be available when you arrive at Briscoe Quad. Staff will be waiting to quickly assist you and point you in the right direction.
- Please bring a sideline chair as some fields do not have seating.
- Camp ends on Sunday at noon. Departure details will be sent in an email during the camp week. There are no key returns for Briscoe Quad (all keys are disposable).
- The last meal is breakfast on the last day of camp.