The Indiana Soccer Camp is recognized as one of the nation’s leading soccer camps with a reputation built over twenty-five years.
2021 Summer Overnight Camp Dates
Session 2: July 15-18, 2021
All 2020 camps have been canceled due to COVID-19. Registration for 2021 will open this fall.
Please note that both summer overnight sessions run Thursday-Sunday.
- 2021 camp registration will open in the fall of 2020. When registration is available, click on any “Register Now” button. Please allow the page to fully load. Payments accepted by credit card online through our secure registration site.
- Camp tuition is $TBD for 2021 and includes room and board. The first meal is dinner on Thurssday and the last meal is breakfast on Sunday.
- Prior to May 1, a non-transferrable deposit of $200 is accepted, with full balance due May 1. If applying after May 1, total fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Camp does fill to capacity. Please apply early, especially goalkeepers. When the age group or session fills, an online waiting list will become available. No deposit is necessary to be placed on the waiting list.
- To pay by check, please email us at email@example.com to request a paper application. To pay balance due by check, please mail to Indiana Soccer Camp, P.O. Box 5664, Bloomington, IN 47408
- Register by February 15, 2021 to receive a free IU/adidas size 5 soccer ball. After February 15, balls are available for purchase online ($30) or at camp ($35).
Camp Arrival and Departure
- Upon receipt of the camper’s application and parental consent form online or by mail, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received confirmation immediately following online registration, or within 3 weeks of mailing in an application.
- Camp check-in begins at 12:30pm EST and ends at 2:30pm EST on Thursday, the first day of camp. The first training session begins at 3:00pm. Camp concludes at noon on Sunday following World Cup matches, beginning at 8:30am. Please plan to attend!
- For detailed arrival and departure information, please click here.
- Campers registered for 2020: Please check your email for options related to transfer to 2021 or cancelation of 2020. To cancel or transfer your player’s camp reservation, please provide a written cancellation emailed to email@example.com.
- For any cancellation prior to 8 days before the start of camp, all fees refunded except a $75 handling and processing fee.
- For cancellations occurring within the week prior to the start of camp, all fees refunded except a $150 handling and processing fee, as all dorm and meal reservations have been completed at this time.
- Day of camp cancellation, no refund.
- Application fees and deposits are non-transferrable. Camp tuition cannot be transferred to another camp or future years. Camp cancellation policies apply for any reason, including medical, as most cancellations in an athletics-related camp are due to injury. There is no charge for a transfer between overnight sessions but transfers may only be processed if roster space allows.
- Camp is open to any and all participants, boys ages 11-18+, pre-college. NCAA legislation allows high school graduates to attend camp. To register your daughter for the women’s soccer camp, please refer to www.hoosiersportscamps.com.
- No physical examination required.
- Each camper must have a new, completed parental consent form on file with the camp each summer, completed at the time of initial online registration. If you registered online, you have completed this form!
- Campers should arrive at camp in good physical condition.
- Health professionals are available at registration to discuss health conditions that may require attention during the week.
- Health professionals are present on fields during all training sessions, available during specific times prior to and following training, and overnight for any emergency needs.
- The Indiana Soccer Camp provides only secondary accident/medical insurance. Parent/guardian must provide primary insurance for their camper to be fully covered. Please check with us if you have questions.
- Campers without health insurance are permitted to attend camp provided the family signs the waiver and assumes the risk of injury.