Registration for the 2023 Winter ID Camp is open.
The Winter ID Camp is open to boys, high school age only, looking to play collegiate soccer. Camp environment is indoor, combine-like setting with enhanced instruction from collegiate coaches from around our region.
2023 General Camp Information
- CHECK-IN – Begins at 10:30a.m. EST on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at the Mellencamp Pavilion (Map of Athletics Facilities), just northwest of the Assembly Hall basketball arena and north of Memorial Football Stadium (1001 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408) in the same parking lot. Please make every effort to arrive on time. If you know you will be arriving late for registration, please text player’s name and estimated arrival time to (812) 219-6811. The first training session begins at 10:30am on Saturday with Check-In beginning at 9:15am. Players must be present at check-in. There will be one training group of players in 2023, limited to 60 field players and 8 goalkeepers.
- TRANSPORTATION/SHUTTLE SERVICE – Please note: Parents are responsible for their son’s travel arrangements. The Indianapolis International Airport is approximately one hour from campus. Helpful numbers: Go Express Travel (800) 589-6004, www.bloomingtonshuttle.com. Classic Touch Limo (800) 319-0082, www.classictouchlimo.com. Check shuttle appointment times prior to choosing your flight. For more information about the Bloomington area, visit www.visitbloomington.com. For additional information about Indiana University, call or click IU Admissions (812) 855-0661.
- MEALS– Players eat meals on their own.
- LOST AND FOUND – The camp will not assume responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Campers should put their name on all belongings, including their soccer ball. Place name and address in wallet.
- INSURANCE – The parent/guardian must provide primary insurance for their player. The Indiana Soccer Camp will only carry a supplemental accident and health policy. Your insurance information was completed during your online registration. No signatures are required at camp check-in.
- HEALTH INFORMATION – Players should be in good physical condition and in good health to attend camp. PROOF OF PHYSICAL EXAM IS NOT REQUIRED. Trainers will be at registration to discuss any health condition that may require attention during the week. Players should break in new shoes before attending camp to avoid blisters and discomfort.
- CONTACTING PLAYERS DURING CAMP – Most players bring their own cell phone to the winter camp. If your player does not have a phone or you need to reach them in an emergency, please call (812) 219-6811.
- SUNDAY PICK-UP – Training Sessions conclude Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:30 pm. Parents are welcome to observe any training sessions.
10:30am-12:00pm: Training Session
4:30pm-6:30pm: Training Session 7v7
9:30am-11:00am: Training Session
11:00am-12:00pm: College Talk and Facilities Tour
3:00pm-4:30pm: Training Session Full Sided Matches