What to Bring
Soccer Ball (each camper must have one)
Equipment Bag (for ball and gear)
Soccer shoes (molded cleats and flats for turf)
Playing shorts (7)
Sweatshirt and Pants
Eyeglasses/Contact lenses/solution if needed
Extra long twin size sheets/pillow case or sleeping bag
Bath Towels (3-5)
*Foster Quad IS air-conditioned!
Please clearly LABEL all items with full name!
- Contacting your camper during camp: Cell phones are permitted, however we discourage the use of cell phones on the way to and from training sessions in order to encourage interaction between campers. Cell phones are prohibited during training sessions and organized camp activities. If you have an emergency and need to reach your camper immediately, please call our camp line (812) 219-6811 or the Foster Center Desk (812) 855-1408.
- Typical spending money for campers is around $60-$75. Food, drink, and Indiana Soccer items will be available at the camp store. Pizza orders are placed nightly through the camp store only.
- Campers will have access to laundry facilities daily until 6 p.m. Please send quarters with your campers for the machines.
- Sheets, pillows, and blankets are NOT provided by the camp.
- Toiletry items and drinks should not be brought in glass containers. This rule is strictly enforced for safety.
- University policy prohibits the use of refrigerators or microwaves by campers. Arrangements can be made with the athletic trainers to store medications that require refrigeration. Ice is available to campers for medical purposes only.
- Campers should break in new shoes prior to attending camp to avoid getting blisters and discomfort during the week of camp.
- Swimming is available during camper free time at the IU Outdoor Pool. The IU Pool is a public, fully supervised Olympic-sized pool next to camp housing. Admission to the pool is $2 (subject to change).
- Lost and Found: The camp will not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Campers should clearly label all their belongings including their soccer ball. Place name and address in wallet and label cell phones and iPods.
- Camper Mail/Care Packages: Please mail to: Indiana Soccer Camp, Camper's Full Name, Foster Center Desk, 1000 N. Fee Lane, Bloomington, IN 47406